National Ice Cream Social - Houston

To: AAHealeyguy@aol.com
Subject: National Ice Cream Social - Houston
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:11:09 -0500
Since San Diego posted their ice cream info, I will post ours and
extend the same invitation.

The Gulf Coast Healey Club (Houston) is also participating in the AHCA
National Ice Cream Social on Sunday August 28.

We will enjoy cold ice cream at Amy's Ice Creams and Coffees, 3816
Farnham (between Shepard and Greenbriar), Houston, at 3:30 in the
afternoon.   The club will buy for those who drive their Healeys.

Someone should put together a list of locations.

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/