Clubs/Politics

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Clubs/Politics
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 09:18:22 -0400
OK--I'll admit to being in the dark on this issue.  Would someone please
explain to me just what these "politics" are????  Until a few years ago I
didn't even know there was another club other than the AHCA.  Then I talked to
someone from the other club who sent me a magazine.  I thought it was a good
magazine and the only reason I didn't consider joining it was the fact i was
already a member of the AHCA and just didn't see the need to pay more dues.

I guess the first step in getting better cooperation is understanding the
problem.

TIA
Tom