US Telephone Numbers

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: US Telephone Numbers
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:15:25 +1000
G'day

This is British car related but it just doesn't look it. However it does
have lots of interesting names but not much plot.

I need to find a phone number of a bloke who lives at Newport Beach,
California. Can anyone tell me a website for looking up US phone
numbers?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia