BUGEYE TITLE AND NUMBER PLATE NEEDED

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: BUGEYE TITLE AND NUMBER PLATE NEEDED
From: Hoylehouse@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 22:25:49 EDT
A couple of years ago I gave the makings of a bugeye sprite to one of the
greatgrandsons of Donald.....Dick Santana sent me a title and number
plate........This would be Sam Healey....His father David son of John thought
it would be
a wonderful idea for his son to build one of his greatgrandgather's
cars........Now his brother JoJo is of age and I'm going to do it
again........Anyone
willing to donate a title and number plate out there..........If so contact me
off list at Hoylehouse@aol.com or phone 817-475-2188.........Scotty