Re: BJ8 Front Wheel Hub/spine installation

To: Rizzo Steven D LtCol AETC/XPRU <Steven.Rizzo@randolph.af.mil>
Subject: Re: BJ8 Front Wheel Hub/spine installation
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 17:07:25 +0300
Steve -

Make sure you have a good selection of spacers that go under the
castle nut so when you get it all back together, you will be able to
tighten it all up correctly.  You don't want to finish the job and
then have to wait 5 days because you forgot to have the right spacers.
 Otherwise its a pretty straightforward job.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8