Fw: Healey on comeback trail?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Healey on comeback trail?
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:17:37 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: davidwjones
To: Richard Hosmer ; healeys@autox.team.net
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: Healey on comeback trail?

I dunno, Dick, ---aren't you talking "Miata" or "Z" ---with pseudo Healey
bodywork?  I'd welcome a repli-Healey for posers, -just about as much as I'm
sure MG owners do those VW powered "TFs".
Now if it were a thoroughly modern design, with a Healey flavor, like the BMW
prototype was.....Then I could go for that. -It would revive the marque,
popularize Healeys of all sorts, --but could not be confused with "original"
Healeys -which require a commitment beyond writing a check, from the owners.
My 2 cents.

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA