Re: Another Type of Birthday Car

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another Type of Birthday Car
From: Healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 21:59:58 EDT
Listers
I have waited for this to roll around for the last forty years. The  car
lovingly referred to in our household as the "Red Car," our 1955 BN2 will  turn
50
years old on Tuesday, August 23. I realize it is short notice but you  are
all invited to the party. Please be prompt.  The old girl doesn't like  to be
kept waiting and prefers to retire early just after dusk.  I  suspect it has a
lot to do with the Lucas generator that puts out just enough  amperage to dimly
light the headlights thus making those after dark trips even  more exciting.
At any rate we will start around 7:00 PM in stall number  one.

Sorry that I was not able to get the plane tickets to you on time so your  on
your own for travel arrangements. While Red is not excepting gifts, older
ladies (and many gentlemen) tend to want to forget momentous occasions such as
this, financial contributions are still welcome for her younger sibling,
65BJATE, to help offset the costs of his ongoing face and body lift.

Hope all enjoyed their weekend.
Aloha
Perry