Re: Any Ideas?

To: DRKTYME@aol.com
Subject: Re: Any Ideas?
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:18:32 -0600
The most likely problem is that some of the wires on the 35 A. fuse
holder are not making good contact or the fuse itself is intermittant.
The feed to the fuse comes from a contact on the ignition switch which
is apparently making contact ok since the ignition is working. The
circuits in question are all fed from this fuse when the ignition switch
is "on". Clean & check the fuse holder wires , the fuse contacts
themselves, & replace the fuse.

Dave Russell
BN2