No Healeys. Porsche 928

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: No Healeys. Porsche 928
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:32:50 +0100
Porsche 928s seem to be at rock bottom price over here, UK. I've been
tempted for a long time, but common sense has held me off thus far. But now,
it seems I could buy one, have fun with it and it couldn't drop much
further. I could con myself and call it an investment..

Anyone got one, know them, warn me off etcetc.

Off line if you prefer so as not to divert from our usual topics.

Oh, yes. Are they as big - I mean fat, I suppose - as I suspect?? The
entrance to our yard is narrow and if I cain't get it to the
workshop/garage, I cain't get it!

Thanks,

Simon.