BT7 MK II For Sale

To: Midwest <Midwestahc@yahoogroups.com>, Healeys
Subject: BT7 MK II For Sale
From: "Bob Brown" <BlkBt7@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:02:32 -0500
Just received a phone call from a gentleman in my area.
He is the owner of many cars and the city is annexing his
property and thinks it is time to clean up.

Per our conversation this is what I got.
One of the cars available is a 62 BT7 tri-carb. He is the
second owner of the car, he purchased it in 1962. Currently
43,000 miles. Car was repainted once several years ago, but
probably could use repainted now. The interior is rough.
Ran well 2 months ago, leak in tank discovered
and the tank is repaired but out of the car.
Original bumpers were removed 6 years ago, rechromed but not
reinstalled. New top and old top.
Car has been stored indoors since 1962, probably never rained on
since he purchased.

He is asking $26K, which I told him might be on the high side.
I will be meeting him to take a couple of digital photos Wednesday.

Please contact him directly, if interested.
Bernie 630-892-7901
NO email nor fax, somewhat technically challenged,
but at 77 he doesn't care.

Bob