Need Part

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need Part
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:04:42 -0700
Hello List,

I need some help.  Am deep into the ground up restoration of BN7 MK2 14494
(tri-carb 2 seat).  A slow and expensive process.

I need the part of the trafficator control head that surrounds the horn button
for a non-adjustable steering wheel.  To help identify this part, it is shown
as #42 on page 66 of the current Moss catalog, PN #021-248, not available.
This is the unit w/ the 2" horn button.

The one that came w/ this car was broken into 5 pieces and glued back
together.  The repair is very rough, and it would be much better if I could
start w/ a good used part.

Any help would be appreciated.  If you have one, or know of a source, please
contact me off List.  TIA

John Snyder