National Healey Ice cream social day

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: National Healey Ice cream social day
From: m.brouillette@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:34:49 +0000
Folks,

            This is a great idea, and I'm glad to see some areas are really
organized to pull this off.  How about a full court press, at least  by the 3
US based national clubs in their newsletters to make this happen fully.  Here
in the Northeast, I've heard nothing.  I put the word out and no one responded.
 At least me and one other Healey will go for a cruise and will be eating ice
cream in the Manchester NH area to do our part.

  We all worry that the average age of the Healey owner is getting up there,
well this was a great idea to get the religion of the Austin Healey out there
to the masses...

Mike Brouillette
Bedford, NH
59 BT7