Golden Gate ice ceam social Aug 28

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Golden Gate ice ceam social Aug 28
From: "John Trifari" <jtrifari@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 12:34:25 -0700
REMINDER--HEALEY NATIONAL ICE CREAM SOCIAL SUNDAY AUG 28

The Austin Healey Club of America is sponsoring Ice Cream Socials all across
America on Sunday, August 28th, as an opportunity for thousands of Healey (all
Healey marques) owners and families to get together socially for a time of fun
and showing off our great classic cars.

          Members of the Golden Gate Austin Healey Club are hosting two
ice-cream socials next Sunday.  Why not take a few hours and drive your car
down and join us.

          ALL HEALEY OWNERS (Big Healeys, Sprites, Jensen Healeys, etc.) are
welcome, and you do not have to be member of any of the national clubs.

Ice Cream Social #1

LOCATION:

           Baskin Robins (925-830-0455)

          2005 Crow Canyon Place

          San Ramon CA

TIME:

       3:00 p.m.

CONTACT:

         John Soderling  925-934-0925 or at 925-963-4335 (cell phone)

         jsoderling@astound.net

Please contact John to let him know you are coming.

DIRECTIONS:

          From either direction on I-680 approaching San Ramon:

          Exit at "CROW CANYON RD" and turn EAST at the stop light.

          Proceed one block and turn LEFT onto CROW CANYON PL.

          Proceed one-half block and turn RIGHT into the small shopping center
to BASKIN    ROBINS, 2005 Crow Canyon Pl.

Ice Cream Social #2

LOCATION:                   Vic's Ice Cream

                             3199 Riverside Blvd

                             Sacramento, CA 95818

                             916-448-0892

TIME:                   3 PM

CONTACT:            Cyndy Nesheim

                             916-849-1609

                             nesheim@quiknet.com

          Please contact Cyndy and let her know you are coming and to get
directions.

Caravan:       John Trifari will lead a caravan to the San Ramon social from
Milpitas and out Calaveras Road to Sunol and I-680.  Caravan leaves Marie
Calendar's on Calaveras Boulevard in Milpitas at 2 PM.  Restaurant is right
off I-880 at the Calaveras Boulevard exit.   Contact John at
jtrifari@comcast.net or by cell phone on day of caravan at

408-373-6479.