Re: Fuel Gauge

To: M Lempert <mlempert@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Gauge
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 15:44:31 +0800
Mike -
 Very funny!!
 That guage wouldn't work for me in Hong Kong. Try about US$80 on full.
 My friends in Europe pay almost as much as I do.
 Actually, my wife's father (who makes almost three times the average salary
in Slovakia) gets paid about US$ 1,200 a month in salary, but has to spend
US$ 50 to fill up the tank on his G.M. Opal.... so ratio-wise that would
probably be equivalent to an American (on the personal-pain comparison
basis) of paying about US$300 a tank.
 I think you guys are pretty lucky!
 Cheers,
 Alan