Re: Healeys / owners in the Hurricane Area?

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Healeys / owners in the Hurricane Area?
From: Jerry Costanzo <jerrycostanza01@sprintpcs.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:34:39 -0700
We have offices in New Orleans, Slidell, Hooma, Jackson, Hattiesburg,
Meridian, and other surrounding areas.  New Orleans and Slidell are under
water.  The evacuation warning keep all our people safe.  The damage is
amazing.  We can't get to our sites to assess the damage but see the area on
the news footage and know that our buildings are under at least 15 feet of
water.  If I lived there and had a house it would be worse.   Our other
sites in the path had damage which is fixable but are out of gasoline to get
things done.  This gulf area will take months to get going and years to fix.

Jerry