RE: Are you ready??? Early Fri. Fun.....................

To: "'Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Are you ready??? Early Fri. Fun.....................
From: "Esko and Megan Cate" <ptenmcate@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:55:06 -0700
There was a similar one of many years ago:

This guy was driving along a fence by an asylum when he had a flat tire.  So
he pulled over to put on the spare.  Soon an inmate stopped by the fence to
watch.  As he was changing the tire, all the loose lug nuts fell down a
street drain.  He was distraught wondering what he was going to do now.  The
inmate suggested that he use one lug nut off each of the other wheels and
replace them when he could.  The driver said "That's brilliant.  If you can
think like that, why are you in the asylum?"  The inmate replied, "I'm
insane, not stupid."