Little River Inn

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Little River Inn
From: "David" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 12:37:26 -0700
Someone was having a good time a week ago at the Little River Inn
(Northern California Highway 1 coast.) A lot of nice Healeys in the
parking lot. All very clean beautiful cars! A good friend saw them,
took pictures, and sent them to me. I can't see all the plates.

One red bugeye Sprite
A white BN7 or 8? (partially blocked from my view)
A tourquoise blue 1000
A red BN-7 8?
One BRG black, with flame-throwers CA license # UZN 808
A white over black with flame-throwers CA license #1HMR086

It must have been a beautiful day!  Fess up. Who was there?

Regards,

david
San Diego
BN1