Re: Flasher Unit

To: "Michael Williams" <mewilliams@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Flasher Unit
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:06:55 -0500
Hadn't seen an answer on this, but I have a "local parts store" flasher unit
in my car, has been in 5 years with no problems.

If you need help just ask for a generic flasher for an older car--they are
not polarity sensitive that I am aware.

P.S. I assume you are talking about the small silver can under the dash, not
the big box on towards the front left of the engine compartment.  If the
latter, I don't think there is a local off the shelf replacement.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1