FW: Steering Box Problem

To: "Healeys@Autox. Team. Net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Steering Box Problem
From: "Ken Stickle" <kstickle@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 15:09:53 -0400
Hello to the "wise men of Healeys"!

Some of you wanted a picture of my "green money pit" so,I've attached a
photo my 58 BN6 that is close to show but needs some tweaking, etc.

Anyway, I've got a problem with my Steering Box loosing that heavy oil
for the seal on the bottom.  Any I understand that I must take the
steering out and other things to fix it.

But, it seems to me that if I just unscrew the bottom of it
disconnecting some steering that I could replace the seal and well as
the dust gasket.

Or,

Why couldn't I just put in light weight grease to solve my problem?

Can you help?

Thanks,

Ken
1968 BN6