Hella h-4's

To: "austin healey" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hella h-4's
From: "Dennis Broughel" <brougheldp@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 11:35:46 -0400
Dear list:
    I just replaced my  regular halogen sealed beams with Halla H-4s on my
Bn-4. Last night was my first night time ride and was sort of displeased. I
found the low beams to be nice and wide but short in distance from the front of
the car. The high beams had good distance but were very narrow. My question to
the list is, is this the way they are supposed to be, or is there a prescribed
way to adjust these beam that is different than  my old halogens'.
Thanks in advance  as always
Dennis Broughel
57 Bn-4 Longbridge
58 xk 150 S