Sports Car Stamps Issued - Follow-up

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sports Car Stamps Issued - Follow-up
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 22:19:16 -0700
Follow-up.  I didn't look far enough on the USPS web site.  The following items
are also available:  Sporty Cars Set of 5 Digital Color First Day Covers,
$7.50;  Sporty Cars Pane of 20 w/ Single Random Digital Color First Day Cover,
$8.90;  Sporty Cars Stamped Cards, $9.75;  Sporty Cars Set of 5 First Day
Covers, $3.75; and Sporty Cars Single Random Digital First Day Cover, $1.50.

I assume that by 'random' they mean that you will get whatever they send you -
no choice ??    They also have lapel pins and key chains but none were shown to
be of the Nash-Healey.

I THINK that is all the information I am going to generate for now.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031