Re: Wiring Harness Question

To: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Wiring Harness Question
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 12:01:45 -0400
Patton,
Usually the wiring harness does not include battery cables. In fact it won't
include an overdrive harness or a steering column harness either unless
specified when ordering.
I'd recommend that you lay out the harness and identify each section, making
sure you have all that you need. Don't forget the short cable between
solenoid and starter motor.
Rich Chrysler