Re: White 100 spotted

To: N5572B@aol.com, mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: White 100 spotted
From: N5572B@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 01:33:40 EDT
I am tired and my wife got home so I was writing quickly...that should read
"but we shall see when I get there..."   and "I'll let you know when I pull
the  wings."  Oh boy, brushing and sanding rust  is really tiring work...also,
am pretty stoked that it is finally IN the  garage and I can work on it.
Cheers,
Dave Duffey
59 BT 7 project finally in process.
Paradise, CA, USA