Fw: Where to Buy Wire Wheels

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Where to Buy Wire Wheels
From: "Dick Matson" <MedLabInc@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 12:28:12 -0700
Hi Gary:

Interesting e-mail Gary.

And also I for one will verify.

Dick M / Cashmere,  WA

----- Original Message -----
From: Editorgary@aol.com<mailto:Editorgary@aol.com>
To: healeys@autox.team.net<mailto:healeys@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 12:23 PM
Subject: Where to Buy Wire Wheels

> I know I can buy them from Hendrix (on the East coast) or British Wire
> Wheel
> in Fresno CA. It appears that the cheapest price is $295 from British Wire
> wheel, per wheel. Does anyone know of a better price from any where else.

Many folks on this list will verify that if you order your wheels and tires
from Hendrix or British Wire Wheel, they will come mounted, balanced, and
ready
to go on the car, as rapidly as UPS can get them to you, for a fair price,
and the vendors will stand behind them.
Seems like a fair deal to me.

Cheers
Gary Anderson