Re: Healey Ownership Ramblings (non-technical, probably

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Healey Ownership Ramblings (non-technical, probably
From: "Kevin" <krogers@new.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 07:49:27 -0500
Although I have never ridden in or driven my 3000 the descriptions of the
use and ownership of these beautiful cars put into words my own day dreams.
My kids and I have spend as much time in the seats of the car making motor
sounds and flipping switch's as we have in its restoration.

 I was not prepared either mentally or financially for a long term project
that the car has turned into. these type of emails help me stay on task to
get it done as one day I will "be at equilibrium" with the car.

Thanks for the mental support
Kevin Rogers
1960 BN7