AW: Wiring Harness Question

To: "'Earl Kagna'" <kags@shaw.ca>, John Snyder
Subject: AW: Wiring Harness Question
From: "Eckert, Josef" <Josef.Eckert@t-mobile.de>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 08:37:15 +0200
Many thanks, especially to Earl and John, for the answers to my tri-carb4s
wiring harness question.
I touched this point when I installed a new wiring harness in a friends 1969
E-Type and was surprised that there were still several wires with braided
insulation used. As British cars of the period usually use the same
principles, similar wiring would have been used in Healeys and as I am just
restoring my 62 BT7, I want to keep these original specs.
Cheers,

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter
GERMANY