Re: Aluminum door trim.

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aluminum door trim.
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:14:31 -0400
Dave,
I think you're in a losing battle trying to clean the trim plates in any
manner, especially anything that will abrade or polish. These trim plates
were originally finished in a bright anodizing. Once this is abraded in any
way, it's game over, really.
if you can't get your trim plates reanodized, it might be time for new ones.
Rich Chrysler