Les Healey Au Mans

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Les Healey Au Mans
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:56:41 +1000
G'day

If you think Les Healey Au Mans is about the sexuality of a long lost
member of the Healey family you probably won't be interested in this
message.

Anyway I subscribe to ABE Books and have received a message that a copy
of Les Healey Au Mans has been found for me.

Les Healey Au Mans is a publication about Healeys and Austin-Healeys at
Le Mans from 1949 through to 1970 is quite difficult to find.

I have a copy and recommend it to anyone who is really interested in
Healey history. So if anyone is interested in a copy of their very own
please contact me off list and I will pass on the details.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia