Re: A spiritual successor to the Austin Healey 3000

To: Classic-Car-World Ltd <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Subject: Re: A spiritual successor to the Austin Healey 3000
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:02:49 +0100
Classic-Car-World Ltd wrote:

> Hi all, I have just posted an article including a couple of images I received
> today regarding what could be described as a spiritual successor to the Austin
> Healey 3000.
>
> The article can be seen at www.classic-car-world.co.uk and click on the image
> to read the full text.
>
> Nice looking car if it comes off.
>
> Enjoy
>
> Kindest regards
>
> Tom
> Tom McCay
> Director
> Classic-Car-World Ltd

There are also stories going round of an updated 100S, if that's not anathema,
but there are also several other Healey updates around.

I would have thought that the modern TVRs were in many ways the natural
successor to the big Healey as a road and track car; NOT as a rally car, the
rules and nature of rallying have changed too much to make an heir possible.

Peter Dzwig