clutch

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: clutch
From: I Erbs <eyera3@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 19:54:52 -0700
Thanks to all for your advice. I like the BJ8 plate idea. when I built
this drivetrain car 25 years ago I had the flywheel lightened and a
heavy duty clutch installed because I was boy racer who hit the canyons
in the Santa Monica Mts and Mulholand drive regularly. Now a not a boy
or racer anymore I find that a  lighter touch is much desired. I think
my budget can handle the BJ8 pressure plate idea. I think I might have a
winter job to do. I might add the repositioned attachment position idea
as well.
I was feeling sad about the idea of not driving my car as long as I
planned. You have given me hope and a new project idea.
I'm glad I decided to rejoin the list. Its this kind of support I was
looking for.
Cheers to all and happy motoring,
I Erbs
Portland, OR