Fw: Hot Cabin Air

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Hot Cabin Air
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 22:24:40 -0400
Ben,
Great care must be taken to make sure the gearbox cover sits absolutely
 centred on the shift boot cup. Also make sure the lower portion of the
 rubber boot is fitted to the cup and that the carpet is trimmed so that it
 is a good fit around the next ring of the rubber shift boot. Believe me,
 these two details will make all the difference between no air leaking and
 lots of air leaking around this area.
Pictures att'd.
Rich Chrysler

scan0032.jpg]