Donald Healey badge

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Donald Healey badge
From: Warthodson@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 09:17:07 EDT
I am trying to locate a source for what I will call a cloisonne "Donald
Healey Badge". The badge consists of the following from top to bottom:
1. Austin Healey wing (similar to the Austin Healey wing on the front of
100-6's & early 3000's.
2. British flag
3. the following words:
Donald Healey Motor Co. Ltd.
Warwick
England

I have seen this badge as part of a key fob and as a badge mounted on the
side of hard tops. A photo of the badge is on page 56 of "Supercar Classics"
June
1987.
Does anyone know of a source for the key fob version of this badge?
FYI, This is not the same as the badge with the Warwick castle on it.
Thanks,
Gary Hodson