Re: Mystery Solved (sort of)

To: bspidell@comcast.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mystery Solved (sort of)
From: tammie wall <whammie@iopener.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 16:59:37 -0500
bob,
there is a rubber/neoprene washer on each of the outlets inside the reservoir.
if the one for the clutch line has become defaced, that may explain the loss
through the bottom side of the reservoir.  to the best of my knowledge, these
are not available from the normal sources.  i made mine, several years ago,
from some thin neoprene material from the hardware store.
cheers,
jerry wall