RE: power brakes - yeah, I did...love 'em

To: "Leonard Berkowitz" <drberkowitz@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: power brakes - yeah, I did...love 'em
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:44:49 -0500
 Hi Leonard, I retro'ed my BT7 Mk2 recently.  I used a popular
aftermarket remote booster (7") from a local street rod supplier.
Simple, relatively cheap (a little over $200) and really saves leg
effort.  MUCH more comfortable to drive.  Did I mention it's more
comfortable to drive??  It's the perfect companion to my Cad ElDorado
rear disk brakes. I did have to fabricate the mounting bracket from a
piece of 6061T6 aluminum alloy plate but that was a breeze too.  By the
way, I turn my own wrenches...if you have this done by others it, of
course, will cost you more.  Oh yeah, it ain't concours if this matters
to you.
Go For It!!
Jack