Re: Rear End Oil

To: "Ben Prince" <blprince2@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Rear End Oil
From: Jon McLeroy <jfm@spyderinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:42:35 -0500
Hi Ben

I also have a BN1 1954 and run Penrite Mild EP(140 weight and no harmful
ingredients).

My company Classic Auto Lubes sells Penrite products and I have plenty in
stock.  5ltrs sells for 29.90 plus shipping.

For more information please go to my web site www.classicautolubes.com
.  If you would like a brochure packet please let me have your mailing
address and I'll get one in the mail.

Let me know how I can be of service.
Jon

At 11:58 AM 9/26/05, you wrote:
>The manual for my BN1 specifies 140 weight rear-end oil for temperatures down
>to 32 deg F.  For lower outside temperatures of 32 deg F to 10 deg F, 90
>weight is specified.  My car has the early model spiral bevel type axle
>(whatever that means).   Also,  I live in a mild climate -- Seattle area.
>
>Valvoline offers a multi-weight gear oil that is 85W 140.  Does anyone have
>experience with this oil in the rear end of  the early BN1?   It seems like
>this would be a good choice for year around use.
>
>Thanks,
>Ben

Classic Auto Lubes
12803 CR 1222
Tyler, Tx.  75709
Ph: 903-561-4858
Fax: 903-561-7177
Email: jfm@spyderinternet.com
www.classicautolubes.com

--
Spydernet has scanned this message for viruses and
dangerous content.