Re: Rattling Windows '65 BJ8

To: Doug Newton <dnewton@nappco.com>
Subject: Re: Rattling Windows '65 BJ8
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 09:20:12 +0800
Doug -
 There are no felt channels in healey windows... they are held in place with
nylon guides on the window's edge.
 The rattling can come from two different things:
 1) Missing nylon guides
2) the bottom of the rear channel mount is broken or not bolted down.
 If you have rattling in your windows, you MUST fix it.... your window will
shatter if you allow the rattling to go on (don't ask why I know this!).
 Good Luck!
 Alan
 '53 BN1 '64 BJ8