Re: Sloshed?

To: John Snyder <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>,
Subject: Re: Sloshed?
From: Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:28:24 -0700
John:

Yup, you know the answer!

Once the 'sloshing compound' starts to give trouble, it will likely
continue - big time.  You could try and get the inlet screen off, but
whatever fuel filter you add will continue to plug up with the 'mud'
regularly.  You could be fighting this for a long time - been there!

My strong recommendation - get a new tank and be done with it.

Good seeing you at the meet last weekend.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BT7 tri-carb
BJ8