RE: Renovating BJ8 fan

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Renovating BJ8 fan
From: Stephen Hutchings <s.hutchings@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 23:24:21 -0400
After a series of horrific stories about the carnage that worn fan
blades have caused, I took mine to be magnafluxed. They were bead
blasted so that they would be clean for the magnafluxing, and they
turned out to be fine. I really don't think it removed much material,
and the blades are reasonably thick.

  I wasn't too concerned about the colour being exact, and painted
them with a yellow anti-rust enamel I happened to have on the shelf.

Stephen, BJ8