Helmets

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Helmets
From: "M Lempert" <mlempert@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 14:20:54 -0400
Hello gang.  I have an overseas source that I buy things from every now and
then - the same guy I've bought my NOS Les Leston wheels from.  He now has
some NOS 60's era helmets that he's offered me.  I'm not familiar with them
or their value so I was going to pass, but I thought I would offer them to
you Healey listers before doing that.  I really don't know if older helmets
are worth more or less than new ones and I don't know what these are worth.
I'm told they were made in South Africa.  They would cost $150 including
shipping.  Can be seen here in the tow bar gallery.
http://www.pbase.com/mdlempert/towbar

Regards,
Mike Lempert