1960

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1960
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 10:46:36 -0400
I saw a 1961 BT7 ( BT7L7126) Red with Black Interior a few weeks ago that is
solid drivable car. I started up the engine and it seems strong and has good
oil pressure. It has a very solid body with solid floors, doglegs, sills and
fenders. There is some surface rust in the engine compartment.  It does have
a Hardtop in good condition. If you are interested, contact:

Jared Silbersher
914-764-5348
Pound Ridge, New York
getovrit@ix.netcom.com

He should have images to email.

I have no financial interest in the car, but know that people are always
looking for a good car that is not a "rust bucket".  I can never pass up
looking at a Healey that is for sale in my back yard.

Mark Goodman