Fw: BJ8 Phase 1 wiring harness

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: BJ8 Phase 1 wiring harness
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 14:27:29 +0100
 Hello "Listers",
 I noticed this question to the Healey list.
 These details are among the many actual manufacturers that I intend to make
 available to you all very shortly.

 AUTOSPARKS.
 80-88 DERBY ROAD.
 SANDIACRE.
 NOTTINGHAMSHIRE.
 UK.
 NG 10 5HU

 TELEPHONE;   0115 949 7211
 FAX;                  0115 949 1955
 E.MAIL ; SALES@AUTOSPARKS.CO.uk
 WEBSITE;  AUTOSPARKS.CO.UK

 The contact is either Roger Davis or Martin .
 The are located roughly 20 miles away from me and I have known them for
many
 years and can completely recommend them to you all.
 Years ago I worked in with them to duplicate numerous items especially the
 wiring for the horn/indicator switches .
 We also produced supplementary wiring for spot/fog lights and also a loom
 for the conversion from a generator to alternator as the wiring in the main
 harness for a generator is not really heavy enough to take the alternator
 conversion.
 You will find them to be polite, courteous and also they do not operate a
 "wish list" either.
 Only a short time ago I was speaking to Martin regarding the supply of
 harnesses for a Lotus type 14 Coventry Climax engined Elite, and also a
1959
 Lotus Super Seven also with a Coventry Climax engine and he said, "no
 problem, do you require black vinyl covered or cotton braided?"
 Good luck.Regards.
 David.
 www.bighealey.ltd.uk