Re: Fuel Pump--SOLUTION!

To: Awgertoo@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump--SOLUTION!
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 14:08:04 -0500
In a previous message you said the alternator was putting out 18+ volts.
That affected the operation of the NAPA pump. In my mind it indicates
that the weakness is related to over-voltage, not the pump itself. If
the alternator put out 14 volts the pump may work quite satisfactorily.
You might want to consider mounting the alternator on the wall. :-)
Alan Schultz
HBJ8
Watertown, WI