Online Pharmacy Guide

To: Healeys <healeys-qwerty@autox.team.net>
Subject: Online Pharmacy Guide
From: Doctor <glibc@puertorrico.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:21:43 -0700

------------0B2933E16F6A97D

The new, easy way to order your prescpriptions!

Vlabgra $3.3
Leviotra $3.3
Ciaxlis $3.7
Imitvrex $16.4
Flomnax $2.2
Ultrbam $0.78
Viovxx $4.75
Ambwien $2.2
Valuium $0.97
Xanfax $1.09
Sobma $3
Meriqdia $2.2
and more other...

- We are proud to be able to bring you our wide selection of mesdicines, all of
them are available to you online, 24x7.
- No Waiting for Doctors, you will enjoy Complete privacy, and you can order
anytime, in your Own time, with No prior prescruiption needed!
- Now you can enjoy the convenience of ordering from your own home or office at
the time that suits you!
- Order Safely and Securely through our secure transaction server, and pay
using a wide range of credit cards.

Visit our website
http://tedeas.com/

WBR,
Online Pharmaceuticals
range of credit cards. xrjkaeihk WVdSWFBIQR5FQlRAR011UEdHW00fRlZVWB9cVkA=

------------0B2933E16F6A97D

<HTML>
<BODY bgcolor="#FCFCFC">
  $3.3<br>
  Levivtra $3.3<br>
  Ciaylis $3.7<br>
  Imitzrex $16.4<br>
  Flomgax $2.2<br>
  Ultream $0.78<br>
  Viouxx $4.75<br>
  Ambpien $2.2<br>
  Valvium $0.97 <br>
  Xanayx $1.09<br>
  Soema $3<br>
  Merildia $2.2</b> <br>
  and more other...</p>
selection
  of me</font>u<font color="#999999">dicines, all of them are
  available to you online, 24x7.<br>
  - No Waiting for Doctors, you will enjoy Complete privacy, and you can order
  anytime, in your Own time, with No prior prescryiption needed!<br>
  - Now you can enjoy the convenience of ordering from your own home or office
  at the time that suits you!<br>
  - Order Safely and Securely through our secure transaction server, and pay
using
  <b><A href="http://fomatag.com/";>Visit our website</A>
  </b>
WBR,<br>
  Online Pharmaceuticals
range of credit cards. xrjkaeihk WVdSWFBIQR5FQlRAR011UEdHW00fRlZVWB9cVkA=
</BODY>
</HTML>

------------0B2933E16F6A97D--