Re: Oil Pressure '65 BJ8

To: "Doug Newton" <dnewton@nappco.com>
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure '65 BJ8
From: Jon McLeroy <jfm@spyderinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:31:22 -0500
Hi Doug

I agree with the list about Fram oil filters.  They are not what they used
to be.  Wix, Motorcraft, AC Delco etc. will all give better performance
than Fram. (totally a personal opinion).

I also think you could do better in the oil selection but I know I may be
stepping on others toes (opinions) here.  If you really want to improve
your hot oil pressure you should give Penrite HPR 30 (20W/60 viscosity) a
try.  Of course I am not unbiased on this subject ;-).  I also believe you
usually get what you pay for.  Penrite is not cheap but it is high quality,
very high quality.

If I can help let me know.  Check out the web site as new info is available.
Jon

Classic Auto Lubes
12803 CR 1222
Tyler, Tx  75709
Ph: 903-561-4858
Fax: 903-561-7177
Email: jfm@spyderinternet.com
www.classicautolubes.com

--
Spydernet has scanned this message for viruses and
dangerous content.