100 Parts For Sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: 100 Parts For Sale
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 19:11:23 EDT
"Little Mike" Schneider of Louisville, KY has the following parts for sale
and asked me to post them to the list.

All were accumulated to restore a 100 and now that he has 3 young children
those plans are on hold. You can contact Mike at gmmls@win.net

I have 3 sets of front and rear fenders some BN1 and some BN2 all will need
a some rust repair, the stuff a normal patch panel would cover.  I would
like to get $100 to 225 per fender.

3 sets of doors, some BN1 some BN2, some with hinges some without.  all need
lower rust repairs $25 to $75 each

1 100-4 front shroud, reasonable condition, not outstanding, $550

1 100-4 rear shroud, repairable, $350

BJ7 rear shroud, repairable $300

convertible windshield frame, pitted chrome broken glass - cheap

100-6 short block, turned over last time I tried, $200

I also have 4 100-4 rear axles, some complete hub to hub, some missing brake
drums, these are at the bottom of the pile, 3rd member only $100, whole axle
as it sits with 3rd member and you help move it out of the bottom of the pile
of parts $75

All prices subject to best offer, the more you buy the better the pricing

Contact Mike at gmmls@win.net

Thanks,

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY