RE: Rattle in Fender-'65 BJ8

To: "'Doug Newton'" <dnewton@nappco.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rattle in Fender-'65 BJ8
From: "Alan" <Alan@nfahc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 21:52:43 +0100
 The wing spears can do it too if the nuts are loose.  Give the wings
(fenders) a bit of a thump to see what gives.

Also there is a small gap between the inside face of the wing and the wheel
arches.  A rubber buffer, held with a copper rivet is used to prevent wing
flutter at speed from causing metal to metal contact.
            http://www.nfahc.co.uk
            mailto:alan@nfahc.co.uk