Re: PAECO Inc

To: linwood rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Subject: Re: PAECO Inc
From: Fred Crowley <fredcrowley@teamhealeytexas.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 01:44:21 -0500
I'd be very careful with these folks. They've got a great catalogue and
are nice to talk with, but in my experience the quality of their parts
are terrible (and maybe by inference the quality of their work?). Some
of the stuff that I ordered and subsequently returned are valves (poorly
machined and unusable, an aluminum flywheel that cost me a fortune many
times over due to problems with the ring gear (that I now use as a real
expensive door stop). There are enough other really experienced shops
specializing in Healeys that have a solid reputation amongst the Healey
clubs that I'd give my business to before I'd go to these guys.

My $0.02 and worth every penny.

Regards  Fred