Re: Ice Blue?

To: SJNNOCK@aol.com, satkinson7314@charter.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ice Blue?
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 21:01:13 -0500
As Simon and I try to figure out how to get the perfect Healey blue or ice
blue I read Norman's email about using a color you like that is current so
you can touch up etc. I just noticed the new Chrysler Pacifica in Butane
Blue. Anyone know if that is close?

http://www.chrysler.com/pacifica/features/exterior_features/index.html

I keep going to regional shows (as wife permits) to see the different Healey
blues and no blue cars show. Wee.

Simon, I just opened to page 72 of the color history by Heilig and that
color is not Healey blue. I could be looking in the wrong book but if not,
that has to be a mistake by the editor. The car pictured appears to be in
the rare beige metalic. Healey blue is on page 82. That is what I am looking
for. I am sure the re-production in this book is showing a washed out blue
on 82 as well as on pg 102.

The quest continues...anyone know of a great Healey blue on a website that I
can look at and get the paint specs?

If you love your Healey blue and want to share please send me a link or the
photos directly to my other email scott@cwoutdoors.com.

Here's what I am looking for:

http://www.healey6.com/Photos/showimg.php?file=/2002-08-16%20Healey%20encounter/healey%20encounter%20001.jpg

Keep the revs up,
Scott
Mashed BN7

>From: SJNNOCK@aol.com
>To: satkinson7314@charter.net, healeys@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: Ice Blue
>Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 21:36:21 EDT
>
>When l was looking for a colour red to paint my 100-4, l walked around the
>new car dealers till l found a GM colour VICTORY RED   l can now get a
>touch up

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!