Showroom Poster Reprint

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Showroom Poster Reprint
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:16:45 +0000
I recently purchased and received a wonderful reprint of a showroom poster
for the 3000, and I just wanted to bring it to your attention in case you'd
also like to own one of these.  Check out ebay item # 7188229175  It is
printed on very nice, heavy paper, was mailed in a strong tube, and arrived
without damage.

(I have no financial or other interest in this.  It's just a very nice
product that I thought many of you would like to know about.  If there are
other sources for this item, I do not know of them and apologize for not
also listing them -- I'm not trying to promote any one supplier here.)

Reid Trummel
Portland, Oregon

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!