Re: BJ8 Seat Slides

To: Ned Smith <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Subject: Re: BJ8 Seat Slides
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 00:01:37 -0500
I can't recall the exact method I used, but you're on the right track. I
pulled mine apart because the lever for the adjuster broke and I needed
access to the mechanism. When I put it all back together, I must have
gotten the bearings and tracks back in out of sequence with the detents
or something, because the seat won't slide back as far as the passenger
side now. I need it back one more notch to be comfortable, so back apart
sometime during the cold, cruel weather.

Dave